Avoiding Data Deluge and Alarm Fatigue
Too many alarms is just as bad as not enough. Getting drowned in data instead of actionable information leads to many missed issues and delayed response times. Not only is the task of triaging redundant and low priority alerts overwhelming, it also has sinister side effects on a Network/System Admin’s work.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to uncover the cause of noise in your monitoring systems.
- Best practices for developing a monitoring and alerting policy.
- Tips for managing notifications and ensuring your alerts are actionable.
- What you should automate in your monitoring processes.
- How to use your tools to reduce alert volumes.