Integrating Incident Management into Monitoring
All too often we hear about the frustration caused by the huge amount of “noise” generated by monitoring tools. The truth is, too many alarms is just as bad as not enough. Getting drowned in data instead of actionable information leads to many missed issues and delayed response times. Not only is the task of triaging redundant and low priority alerts overwhelming, it also has sinister side effects on your IT organization’s work.
Join Netreo VP, Strategy & Innovation Josh Chessman for a discussion on common pitfalls that lead to alert deluge and alarm fatigue, and the best ways to avoid said pitfalls by integrating your incident management and monitoring processes.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- How to uncover the cause of noise in your monitoring systems.
- Best practices for developing a monitoring and alerting policy.
- Tips for managing notifications and ensuring your alerts are actionable.
- What you should automate in your monitoring processes.
- How to use your tools to reduce alert volumes.